The Selection Process
Applications for our 2020 CSL Graduate Program will be opening July 2019
To stay up to date on application opening dates, register your interest here
Our five-stage application process is your opportunity to show us that you have what it takes to be a CSL Graduate. Successfully advancing through every stage of the recruitment process brings you closer to becoming an important member of the CSL team.
How to Apply
- Review the information regarding the Graduate Stream
- Ensure you meet the requirements below.
- Submit your application prior to the deadline.
- You must be an Australian or New Zealand Citizen or have Australian Permanent Residency status at the time of application
- Have completed your highest level tertiary qualification (minimum level is an undergraduate degree) with a credit average, in the two years prior to January 2020
- You must be available to commence full time employment from February 2020
- Our graduate program is based in Melbourne (Broadmeadows, Parkville or Docklands, Victoria – depending on your stream of application). As such, you must be located in/or willing to relocate to Melbourne, and be willing to cover the costs of relocation and travel to attend the Assessment Centre and interviews
- Demonstrated work experience throughout university (non-professional)
- Be willing to undertake a National Police Check and a medical assessment
What we are looking for:
- Your ability to drive results and exceed expectations
- Your ability to demonstrate self-awareness
- Your capability to adapt to change
- Effective communication and the capacity to work collaboratively
- Your ability to clearly express your technical knowledge
If you have further questions please contact email@example.com
Learn more about CSL Behring Australia's Graduate Program: