Welcome to the CSL Behring Australia Newsroom
CSL Behring Australia
Senior Manager, Communications
Phone: +61 429 609 762
Osaka, JAPAN and King of Prussia, Pa., USA
• The Alliance’s anti-COVID-19 Hyperimmune Globulin (CoVIg-19) medicine is under evaluation as part of the trial and may become one of the earliest treatments for hospitalized individuals at risk for serious complications of COVID-19
• The CoVIg-19 Plasma Alliance urges anyone who has recovered from COVID-19 to consider donating plasma. To learn more, please visit TheFightIsInUs.org
• CSL appointed Trusted Manufacturer for University of Queensland’s “molecular clamp” enabled COVID-19 vaccine candidate
• CEPI and CSL will share costs associated with the clinical development and manufacture of the vaccine candidate
• A vaccine is anticipated to be available in 2021 if clinical trials are successful
Plasma-derived therapeutic with potential to treat serious complications of COVID-19.
To speed treatments, global biotech leader CSL offers to lend the company’s expertise in science and manufacturing.
CSL, the parent company of CSL Behring, today announced an AUD$50,000 donation in support of Indonesian earthquake and tsunami relief efforts.
Thomson Reuters Includes the Global Biotechnology Leader in its 2018 Top 100 Global Diversity and Inclusion Index
HIZENTRA, the First Subcutaneous Immunoglobulin (SCIg) Approved for CIDP
CSL Behring Marks World Haemophilia Day by Shipping Bleeding Disorders Medicines to the World Federation of Haemophilia
The AEGIS-II trial will enrol more than 17,000 patients from approximately 1,000 medical centers around the world.
Global biotech leader rated at no. 42 for patient focus, innovation and sustainable growth
CSL Behring today announced that it has signed an agreement with the National Blood Authority, representing all Australian governments, to continue to provide the community with a world-class and secure supply of plasma-derived therapies manufactured in Australia.
CSL today officially opened a new AUD$230 million advanced manufacturing facility at its CSL Behring site in Broadmeadows with the assistance of Victorian Minister for Industry and Employment, Ben Carroll, MP.
To see a full list of CSL Behring's news release archives, please visit our global site.