Education and training: This category seeks to fund programs that help to deliver improved education and training outcomes at all age ranges and levels. Programs may target initiatives that remove barriers to completing education and training.
Employment: This category seeks to fund initiatives that improve employment prospects for people in the Broadmeadows area. This may be via special skills/apprenticeship/traineeship initiatives or other innovative programs that facilitate employment outcomes. Applications seeking funding to supplement wages/salaries will not be accepted.
Support for early childhood and families: This category seeks to fund initiatives specifically targeted at early childhood (under five years of age) and/or families. The types of projects that may be considered include those that improve language, literacy and learning outcomes for children and families or other innovative programs that enrich the lives of young children and their families.
In addition to the above, the location of the project is important.Proximity to CSL Behring Australia
With our goal to help local organisations solve local problems, the CSL Behring Community Grants Program seeks to fund projects that fall within the Hume City municipality, specifically in or around Broadmeadows, including Campbellfield, Jacana, Gladstone Park, Westmeadows and Dallas.
Projects that will not be considered for funding include:
- Individuals who are looking for support or fundraising
- Events such as community / school fetes, golf days or charity dinners
- Religious or political activities
- General fundraising appeals
- Capital works including building, ground and/or facility management
- Retrospective or deficit funding requests, e.g. funding of past expenses
- Everyday operating or administration costs outside of the project
- Equipment purchases not associated with an ongoing project. It must be proven that any equipment purchased is directly linked to the organisations community project